• JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 1585

After arrival

Once you have a valid visa, you will also need a residence permit. For residence permit application you shall submit the visa, a letter of acceptance from the Hungarian higher education instituion you wish to attend, attestation of the school that the applicant is exempt from the payment of school fees or that he/she has already paid the tuition fees, document certifying occupancy in Hungary, documents certifying subsistence in Hungary and a certificate of health insurance. Note that the process may last for up to two months.

For further visa and immigration information, see: